Dovitec is the garment company, which is a manufacturing partner of Decathlon, KIDO, Descente, Takurakoma, Prominent, and Kaiser…
- Receive technical documents and samples request from the customers.
- Check the tech pack (BOM, color view, TF file) and work with customers for any unclear information.
- Work with technical department to confirm the delivery date.
- Request accessories from the suppliers.
- Send fabrics, mock-ups… to the suppliers for testing, dying or making datasheets.
- Track and do reception for fabrics and accessories.
- Manage the development progress and send finished samples to the customers.
- Contact and deal with suppliers about quotation, MOQ, lead-time, payment and delivery terms.
- Work with technical department and customers to make cost breakdown.
- Send materials, finished samples to the labs to test toxic, go production, go shipment and other tests.
- Receive the orders from the customers and follow up.
- Purchase accessories for the production.
- Contact suppliers for shipping docs and to ensure the goods will be arrived in time.
- Tracking and do reception for the fabrics and the accessories.
- Send purchasing orders and materials to the factories and work with the factories for the production.
- Follow up the production in the factories to ensure the materials and the finished goods will meet the quality, quantities and due date as expectation.
- Contact the suppliers to have them compensate for the short of quantities or the defacements from the quality.
- Contact the customers to solve any problems on the delivery date, the gap on the price or the problems from the production.
- Prepare shipping docs for the shipment.
- Lend, borrow, return or sell materials to other companies.
- Support other departments in using computer, office, and solving any problems from internet connection, hardware or software…
- Contact host, domain provider for any problems related to the host, email server.
HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE:
Execute employees’ insurance tasks: Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, Unemployment Insurance.
- Update to Social Insurance Agency for any variability of the Employee’s working record: joining, leaving, pregnant leave, sick leave, accident leave, retire…
- Calculate to pay the Insurance fee for the Employees.
- Perform the procedures for Employee to receive Insurance benefits.
Manage Employee’s records and contracts.
- Make the contract for the employee when joining the company, after the trial; extend or terminate the contract when the contract is out of date.
- Organize, archive and maintain the employees’ files and records.
- Perform the timekeeping daily, weekly, monthly.
- Calculate to pay the salary, bonus allowance, personal income tax, severance allowance for the Employee.
Manage the company’s lunch.
- Make company’s lunch menu weekly and monthly.
- Order foods for company’s lunch.
- Allocate the budget and balance the costing for company’s lunch weekly and monthly.